I am not going to write a whole lot about this post because I have already shared this recipe on my social media so most of you would have already seen it. Basically this was just a super quick smoothie I threw together because I was given a whole bunch of dragonfruit I needed to use up. This is what I came up with. I thought it would be good to upload it to the blog as well for future reference. So without further ado, here is the recipe! Hope you enjoy!
|Dragonfruit Smoothie|| |
- flesh of 2 pink dragonfruits
- 1 frozen mango
- ¾ cup coconut water
- 1 TBSP chia seeds (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- I put some coconut yoghurt at the base to turn it into a parfait.
- You may need to wait for your mango to thaw slightly before blending to make it easier for your blender. Enjoy!