Kiwi Banana Nice Cream Bowl with Barley Grass
Lets talk about kiwi’s. Did you know Kiwi’s have five times more vitamin c than an orange? I actually don’t eat enough kiwi fruit, but I discovered kiwi berries earlier this week and it inspired me to do something with kiwi’s. I’m not going to lie, I wost mostly looking for a way to showcase my kiwi berries but I actually ate most of them before I came up with this recipe so I only had three tiny kiwi berries left! None the less banana nice cream is a great way to start the day, add a little plant protein and healthy fat and your good to go. I loved adding the barley grass for extra nutrition and because I actually love the taste of barley grass. Its yum! I think the kiwi and barley grass combination is great for a gentle nutritious detox early in the morning. This is a really simple recipe so I am not going to ramble on too much, but if you have a build up of frozen bananas in your fridge and need a vitamin c hit this is a great recipe to try out!
|Kiwi Banana Nice Cream Bowl with Barley Grass|| |
- 3 frozen bananas
- flesh of 2-3 kiwi fruit
- 1 heaped TBSP cashew butter
- 2 tsp barley grass powder
- coconut cream
- Kiwi fruit slices
- Kiwi berries
- Coconut flakes
- Extra barley grass powder
- Whiz together your frozen bananas, kiwi fruit, cashew butter and barley grass in a food processor until smooth and creamy
- Pour into a bowl and top with all your toppings. You can add whatever toppings you like.