Rose White Chocolate Bark with Raspberries & Pistachio’s
Well let me just begin by saying that this is such a simple recipe I was not even going to upload it to the blog. But after the huge amount of love it received on social media I thought it most definitely had to go on the blog as well. I created this as an adaptation to my last post http://hazelandcacao.com/mostly-raw-raspberry-and-macadamia-white-chocolate-slice/ The white chocolate slice was such a hit with our friends. We took it over to a gathering and it disappeared pretty quickly. I only got to have a small piece and felt like I wanted more. I didn’t want to make the whole slice all over again because it was very expensive ( macadamia butter is by far the most expensive food item I own) and probably too much just for me and Maddy to eat. So I made this instead. It was similar but a lot easier to whip up and a lot cheaper too.
I used a strong vanilla and rose herbal tea to give the bark a subtle rose flavour. I was intending to use rose water but could not find it anywhere at the time and used this yummy tea instead. By all means use some rose water in stead if you have any on hand. The cashew butter affected the colour of the recipe a bit but it was so creamy and delicious it really does not matter. Hope you enjoy the recipe.
|Vegan Rose White Chocolate Bark with Raspberries & Pistachio's|| |
- ½ cup cacao butter
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- 3 TBSP raw honey or light agave syrup if strict vegan
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP rose and french vanilla herbal tea or use a little bit of rose water
- Raspberries and chopped pistachios as garnish
- In a small saucepan,begin by gently melting down your cacao butter on low heat until liquid
- Remove from heat
- Add the cashew butter, honey, vanilla and rose tea/water and mix with a spatula until well combined
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and pour out your mixture on to your tray.
- Spread evenly until a thin layer is formed and sprinkle over raspberries and pistachios
- Freeze for about 4 hours until set
- Break or cut into pieces and enjoy