Raspberry Chocolate Hearts
Just putting out an entirely typical valentines recipe, because why not? But unlike most valentines chocolate, these little hearts are refined sugar free and loaded with plant based protein and healthy fats. They are also super quick and easy to make. This recipe was adapted from “living healthy with chocolate” I have made these chocolates a few times in the past using different molds. My husband absolutely loves them. He says they are the best chocolate he can ever think of tasting ever. You can find the original recipe here. If you’re a big chocolate fan like me, do yourself a favour and check out the living healthy with chocolate blog. All the recipes are highly nutritious, and even though they are paleo more often than not you will also find that they are also vegan. Hope you enjoy the recipe and Happy Valentines Day!
|Raspberry Chocolate Hearts|| |
- 2 TBSP cashew butter
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 3 TBSP raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP raw honey or maple syrup
- about 20 raspberries fresh or frozen, depending on the size of your molds.
- Place all ingredients except raspberries in a small pot over low heat and gently mix and melt down the cashew butter and coconut oil until all ingredients are well combined
- Place 1 raspberry into your heart shaped chocolate mould (or any shape mold)
- Pour chocolate into moulds covering the raspberries
- Set in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to set. It may need a little longer depending on the size of your mold. Enjoy!